Here are all the BSL followers favorite products they're obsessed with in May.
One of the BSL team's favorite things is sharing our recent favorite purchases with each other. Every Monday we put on our influencer hats and tell the team why they need to buy our favorite products (I know, it's not good for anyone's bank accounts, but it really is so much fun). We always find the best things from each other, so we wanted to share our favorites with you weekly. THEN, we thought who better to ask for favorite things than our trusty BSL followers??
I went to Instagram to ask what your recent favorite product is and you guys DELIVERED. There were seriously a million recommendations and I went through every single one and put them on this list. To make it a little easier for you to dig through all of these amazing recs, I categorized them (you're welcome haha). Call your credit card and tell them you're not being hacked, it's just you buying all of the BSL follower favorites!
PS - Want to see April's follower favorites? Click here to read.
Here are all the products the BSL follower's favorite products.
THE BEST-OF-THE-BEST BSL FAVORITES
Out of the LONG list of favorites, there were a few products that were said multiple times; here are the best of the best when it comes to this months products!
THE BSL FOLLOWER FAVORITES
- Mighty Patch by Hero Pimple Patches
- Paulas Choice--SKIN PERFECTING 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask - "ITS SO GOOD"
- Revision Skincare Revox™ Line Relaxer
- Barefaced Toning Pads & Overachiever
- Colorscience Total Eye 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Concealer - "so hydrating"
- Unseen sunscreen from Supergoop - "amazing and it doesn't feel like SPF"
- Frank bod skincare kit - "My skin is glowing!"
- Bio Oil
- Elta MD face sunscreen
- Origins vitalizing SPF 15 - "the best light tinted moisturizer"
- Clearstem Skincare
- Youth To The People Cleanser
- Clinique take the day off cleansing balm - "my skin has never been so clean"
- The Inkey List Polyglutamic Acid Hydrating Serum - "the most hydrating ever"
- Lush Feeling Younger Skin Tint - "add to moisturizer/sunscreen/foundation for a glowy look"
- Dove Beauty Bar - "Can be used for sooo many things"
- La Roche Posay tinted sunscreen
- Trader Joe's Brazilian Nut Body Butter
- Vaseline Lip Therapy - Rose
- Panasonic WetDry Electric Razor
- Bliss Sunscreen
- Wet n Wild tinted moisturizer - "so cheap & so good"
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser - "smells so good and works well"
- Herbivore Botanicals Moon Fruit retinol alternative serum - "It's AMAZING! Total skin changer!"
- Dr. Dennis Gross face pads
- TULA products
- Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Moisturizer - "On my 5th package, it's the BEST"
- Sephora glow serum
- It Cosmetics CC cream
- Tarte Park Ave Princess Bronzer
- Dior backstage foundation
- Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip
- Kosas Concealer
- Jaclyn Cosmetica Rouge Romance Cream Blush Stick
- Fenty Bomb Heat Lip Luminizer & Plumper
- Glossier Boy Brow
- Tower28 Sunscreen Foundation - "Perfect coverage. I use it as a light summer foundation"
- Bad Gal Bang Mascara - "the best mascara I've ever tried. Longest lashes ever!"
HAIR CARE & TOOLS
- Drunk Elephant Shampoo & Conditioner
- Monday Haircare - "The volume line is SO GOOD"
- Matrix Blue Shampoo
- Kenra Dry Texture Spray
- DIVI hair serum - "a GOD SEND"
- Monat hair products
- Unite 7 seconds detangler
- Heritage by Mindy
- Bio Ionic Curling Iron - "A little pricey, but I found it for half off at Walmart"
- It's a 10 leave in conditioner spray
- Denman Brush for curly hair
- Amika normcare shampoo
- TGIN leave in hair conditioner - "I get it from Marshalls and it's sooooo gooood!!"
- Briogeo don't despair repair hair mask
CLOTHES & SHOES
- Aritzia TNA Ankle Socks - "they're truly the best socks ever"
- Felina micro modal chemise with lace - "best nightgown / loungewear"
- AE Longline Sports Bras - "I wear them like tops and they feel like second skin under things"
- Nike Air Max 270s - "they run small but they are so comfy"
- Shade & Shore two band slide sandals - "They're only $10, easy to stay clean, and cute!"
- Spanx leggings/jeans/work pants - "absolutely amazing and so comfy"
- Oofos footwear - "they are amazingly comfortable"
- Pillow Slides - "I thought they were ugly but now I'm obsessed"
- Skims!! - "I am obsessed with their bodysuits and high-waisted thongs. they're amazing"
- Lululemon Underwear
- Nest Candles - "Strong scent for a big room and last forever"
- LUSH twilight spray - "I use it for pillows, it smells soo good and helps if you can't sleep"
- Everything from Tyler Candle Co.
- Z-zoned pillow - "I will recommend this pillow until I die. AMAZING"
- POPPI Sparkling Prebiotic Soda
- Icemule coolers - "keeps my ice cold for 24 hours. my fave"
- Staub 4 Qt. Round Cocotte - "expensive but quality. I use it weekly. It's beautiful and I'll have it forever"
- Dawn Powerwash Spray - "I use it for pots & pans and for cleaning my kitchen (great for stovetop)"
- Stanley Cup
- Laird Aloha Oatmac plant-based powdered milk
- Owala insulated water bottle
- Half Baked Harvest New Cookbook
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet
- Green Stretch Wrap - "We're moving and it has been our favorite packing essential!
- Ox Bile "a GAME CHANGER for people who got their gallbladder removed"
- Mini handheld steam iron & fabric defuzzer
- Miss Mouths Messy Eater Stain Treater
- Nixit Menstrual Cup
- iPad Air
- Bondi Sands Self Tanner
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops
- Makeup Eraser
- Colleen Hoover Books
- Chumia tagging gun - "I saw on TikTok that you can use this to keep a collar down or to quickly hem clothes"
- The Fetch App - "scan receipts, get points"
- Fresh cream perfume by Philosophy
- Olive & June Press On Nails
- No tie shoe laces
- Resistance bands for working out - "They maximize my workout so much more"
This post was all about the BSL follower's favorite products.
Other posts you'll love:
let's keep in touch...
JOIN THE BSL NEWSLETTER
Every week, you'll be getting all the latest from Sophia! From what she's loving, what she's cooking, what she's decorating and so much more!