This site contains affiliate links, view the disclosure for more information.
Looking for a fathers day gift guide with gifts your dad will actually like? Here are 21 gift ideas he will be obsessed with.
I love my dad, but I swear he is the hardest person to shop for. I have been scouring every gift guide on the internet and have struggled to find gifts better than a World's Best Dad mug. Lucky for you, after my search, I have narrowed it down to 21 of the best fathers day gift ideas. Whether your dad is adventurous and outdoorsy, likes to cook, or just likes to sit back and chill, I've got him covered. I guarantee your dad will be happy with these gifts this fathers day!
From all of the latest cool tech products, to basic practical tools, to fun leisure accessories, your dad will be ready for a fun summer with his new gifts. You could also combine some of these gifts to make an even bigger gift. It would be cool to buy the YETI tote and fill it with the grilling cookbook, the apron, some of his favorite beer, and the BrüMate coozie. Or you could pair a bottle of whiskey and a set of glasses. The possibilities are endless!
This post has the ultimate fathers day gift guide.
THIS BEST FATHERS DAY GIFTS:
1. YETI Camino Carryall This is the perfect "man bag" for them to carry all of their stuff plus some drinks, tools, and whatever else they need on their adventures.
2. Lightweight Portable Hammock If your dad is into the outdoors, he will be obsessed with this portable hammock. I've always thought these were the coolest.
3. Leather Airpods Case For the music loving dad! If your dad constantly has his air pods in, get him this stylish leather case to take his headphone game to the next level.
4. Blackened American Whiskey If your dad is a rock fan, he will think this whiskey is so cool. It's made by the band Metallica, which most dads love.
5. UNTUCKit Short Sleeve Booker Shirt My dad has been wanting an UNTUCKit shirt for so long and I think its finally time I pull the trigger. They give a laid back, yet clean and put-together look!
6. Any Night Grilling Cookbook If your dad is a grill master, you have to get him this cookbook with all of the best grill recipes from Food52.
7. Ugg Slippers Every dad deserves a little comfort, and if you want to up his loungewear game, you should definitely get him a nice pair of Ugg slippers.
8. Apple Watch Whether your dad is really active or he's just into techy products, he will love having an Apple watch. You could even pair this gift with a charging stand or cool watch band.
9. Golf Travel Flask Gift Set If your dad is a golfer you need to get him this travel flask set. He will be able to take his favorite liquor plus some extra tees and tools out onto the golf course each time he golfs.
10. YETI Rambler 30 oz Travel Mug You really can't go wrong gifting a YETI cup. He will 100% use it, especially when its a high quality product like YETI.
11. Smart Meat Thermometer My dad who loves to cook and loves tech products would be alll over this! If you can control something with an app, most dads are all over it.
12. Hatch Rocks Glasses If your dad is in need of some nice whiskey glasses, or you're looking for something to pair with a bottle of whiskey as a gift, these glasses are perfect. They are relatively inexpensive, but look super high end.
13. Theragun Mini If your dad plays sports or works out often, you definitely need to get him a theragun. He can give himself a massage so easily with this thing, he'll be obsessed.
14. Ember Smart Mug For all of the coffee drinkers out there, you know the pain of your coffee getting cold. This smart mug keeps your coffee warm the entire time you're drinking it. If your dad is into cool gadgets, he will love this.
15. Nike Free Run Shoes These are seriously my dad's favorite shoes of all time. He wears them every day and says they're the most comfortable, lightweight shoes he owns. 10/10 recommend
16. New York Times Custom Football Book If your dad is a die-hard fan of a football team, he will love this custom football book with all of the historical photos and articles about that team.
17. BrüMate Hopsulator BOTT'L For the beer drinking dads out there, this BrüMate coozie will keep their beers cold the entire time they're drinking them.
18. Marshall Bluetooth Speaker My dad would geek out over this bluetooth speaker. From the quality of the Marshall speaker to the classic aesthetic, this is right up every dad's alley.
19. Atticus Bocce Ball Set Bocce ball is such a classic dad sport and would actually be so much fun to play with your family on fathers day. From the vintage ball design to the leather duffel carrying bag, this is my favorite bocce set I have ever seen.
20. Grilling Apron Another one for the grill masters (or wannabe grill masters) out there. This apron will make your dad feel super cool as he grills up all of his favorites.
21. Bombas Socks If you want a simple gift that your dad will really use, get him some nice socks. Bombas are supposed to be insanely comfortable and that's definitely something dads appreciate.
Other Posts You May Like:
let's keep in touch...
JOIN THE BSL NEWSLETTER
Every week, you'll be getting all the latest from Sophia! From what she's loving, what she's cooking, what she's decorating and so much more!