These sheet pan nachos are the perfect recipe to make when you're in a pinch and need to feed a lot of people for cheap!
It's that time of the year when all I want is something easy to make that everyone will love. Sheet pan nachos are my favorite, quick & easy recipe. Not only do they taste good, they're also on the cheaper end considering how many people they feed.
Sheet pan nachos are good for anytime of the year; summer barbeque, Sunday football games, and even raining spring nights. I cannot recommend this recipe more. I'm also making this post for all my family members who have asked for the recipe 😂; this is one of those recipes that is so much easier than people think!
So, if you're looking for a quick and easy meal that will feed a load of people... here's my party-dinner-and-any-occasion-approved sheet pan nachos!
SHEET PAN NACHOS RECIPE:
- Rotisserie Chicken
- Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can Pinto Beans
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Can Corn
- Queso (I get mine from Qdoba)
- Mexican Cheese
- Put a layer of chips on a sheet pan.
- Separate rotisserie chicken and put on top of the chips.
- Sprinkle some taco seasoning over the chips and chicken.
- Drain and rinse pinto and black beans. Place over chips.
- Rinse corn and place over chips.
- Sprinkle some taco seasoning over the bean and corn mixture.
- Add jalapenos.
- Sprinkle a handful of mexican cheese.
- Place in 400 degree oven for 7 minutes.
Leave a Reply