This site contains affiliate links, view the disclosure for more information.
This post is all about one of my favorite go-to easy appetizer ideas that’s perfect for any party or hosting event you have coming up!
Let me show you how to make one of the easiest appetizers on the planet! It is so good and requires only three ingredients. It’s like my go-to during the holiday season.
This post is all about one of my favorite, easy appetizer ideas.
Step 1: Preheat the Oven and prepare Brie
Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Then, get some Brie, and you’re going to shave off the powdery stuff from it.
Then, put the Brie in an oven-safe dish. This is where you need to trust the process because it looks ugly before it gets good.
Step 2: Generously douse Brie with hot honey
Next, get some Mike’s Hot Honey. You can use regular honey, but the hot honey takes it to the next level.
Douse this baby up with honey— use a generous amount. I’m a huge fan of honey; I don’t think there’s ever enough. But you want it seeping over like that.
Step 3: Chop & Add Pistachios on top of Brie
The last thing is to take some pistachios. I like to chop them up, but you definitely don’t need to do that.
Step 4: Pop Brie dish in the oven
Bake until the Brie is gooey and the honey is caramelized, usually around 10-15 minutes.
Step 5: Take Brie dish out of oven and add crackers around border
Then, take it out, and it’s going to be a little soupy. But that’s totally fine because it’ll make the crackers all sweet and good when you dip them in.
Put crackers all around, or you can even put crackers in another dish.
That’s it! It looks really cute up close.
- 1 wheel of Brie
- Mike's Hot Honey (or regular honey)
- Pistachios (chopped, optional)
- Crackers for serving
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Prepare the Brie: Remove the powdery rind from the Brie and place the Brie in an oven-safe dish.
- Generously drizzle Mike's Hot Honey (or regular honey) over the Brie.
- Add Pistachios (Optional): Sprinkle chopped pistachios over the honey-glazed Brie. This adds a delightful crunch and flavor.
- Bake: Bake until the Brie is gooey and the honey is caramelized, usually around 10-15 minutes.
- Check for Doneness: The Brie may look soupy when you take it out, but that's okay. It will solidify slightly as it cools.
- Arrange crackers around the honey-glazed Brie for easy dipping.