Messy kitchen. Dinner at 9:00. Shelby hasn't changed her outfit in 3 days. But, we're eating some dang good broccoli and we're HAPPY.
This stuff is like candy. I only have to buy three ingredients for it and it pairs well with 95% of the meals I make. It can be so easy to just buy a bag of frozen broccoli, but I promise that this broccoli is *almost* as easy and will knock your socks off with how good it is.
Now, make it! And send me a DM on instagram on what you think ;).
- Head of fresh broccoli
- Half of a lemon
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- Salt + Pepper
- Cut broccoli into bite-size pieces. Place into a bowl or large ziploc bag.
- Pour olive oil over the broccoli (maybe 2 tablespoons-ish...I just eye the pour)
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper over the broccoli.
- Shake the bag (or mix if in a bowl) to get the olive oil and seasonings distributed over all the florets.
- Spread out onto baking sheet.
- Pour the juice of half the lemon over the broccoli. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake in 425 degree oven for 20 minutes. The burnt pieces are the best!!
I eat this stuff like candy it's so good.