This site contains affiliate links, view the disclosure for more information.
Are you looking for a quick and easy dinner that's also soo delicious? Look no further than these barbecue chicken tenders!
Sometimes, after a long day at work, you just don't want to spend money going out for dinner, but you also don't want to put a lot of effort into making a meal.
That's where one of my favorite easy dinner ideas comes in - these barbecue chicken tenders.
It's the easiest dinner on the planet, and it's delicious!
They're perfect for those nights when you don't want to spend a lot of time cooking but still want a satisfying meal.
@bysophialee real freakin’ good (and easy) salsa recipe 👩🏻🍳😘 #salsarecipe #appetizers #appetizeridea #summerrecipes ♬ BARELY BREATHING - Grant Averill
This post is all about easy dinner ideas.
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add bread crumbs to a flat bowl and season them with salt, pepper, and garlic.
3. Coat tender slices of chicken breast in a decent amount of barbecue sauce.
4. Add the barbecue sauce-covered chicken tenders to the bowl with the bread crumbs and coat them on both sides.
5. Lightly spray the tenders with oil of your choice before placing them in the oven.
6. Cook the tenders until they are thoroughly cooked (8-12 minutes, depending on the size of your tenders).
7. While the chicken is cooking, prepare the microwavable potatoes according to the instructions on the box.
8. Microwave a bag of broccoli as a side dish.
9. Once the chicken tenders are done cooking, plate everything on one plate and enjoy!
This recipe is perfect for those nights when you want a delicious meal without putting in too much effort. Give it a try and let us know what you think!
let's keep in touch...
JOIN THE BSL NEWSLETTER
Every week, you'll be getting all the latest from Sophia! From what she's loving, what she's cooking, what she's decorating and so much more!