I basically need to be stopped with how much I make these cookies. I have tried allll different kinds of chocolate chip cookies and while everyone LOVES Nestle, I have to say I found better ;).
This warm cookie with some vanilla ice-cream...I mean, it doesn't get better!
The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies - Ghiradelli
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Chips
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Mix together butter, sugar, and brown sugar. Once fully mixed, add in eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, and salt. Slowly combine the dry mixture into the blended ingredients. Add in chocolate chips. Bake for 8-12 minutes. DONE!