This site contains affiliate links, view the disclosure for more information.
This post is all about one of my favorite stress-free sheet panner dinner recipes I make! I'll be sharing the recipe and steps on how you can make it at home, as well!
Tonight’s dinner is a lazy version of a recipe from the queen herself, Half Baked Harvest.
Love this for nights when I don’t have enough time or just want something super simple and stress-free to make.
Perfect for leftovers or meal prep as well!
tonights easy dinner !! commotion in the back from trying to install a frame TV 🤪♬ original sound - bysophialee
This post is all about sheet pan dinner recipes.
SHEET PAN RECIPE
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and flour.
3. Add the olive oil and mix again.
4. Spread the chicken mixture out on a sheet pan and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. While the chicken is baking, melt the butter in a microwavable cup in 30-second increments, stirring in between.
6. Add the hot sauce, more paprika, and salt to the melted butter, and stir to combine.
7. Once the chicken has baked for 15 minutes, take it out of the oven and pour the hot sauce mixture over the chicken.
8. Put the sheet pan back in the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
9. Serve with steamed broccoli and rice.