This site contains affiliate links, view the disclosure for more information.
Looking for an easy and delicious dinner idea? Try this Enchilada Casserole recipe that is sure to become a family favorite.
My Enchilada casserole dish has been a favorite easy dinner recipe as of late at my house! The best part is it makes amazing leftovers that are perfect to reheat for the rest of the week.
It's my favorite option for busy weeknights when you want something quick, easy, and filling. Plus, you can switch up the ingredients to fit your personal preferences or add some extra veggies to make it even more nutritious!
- Brown the ground meat in a pan. Once it's cooked, add the salsa, corn, and taco seasoning. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grab a casserole dish and spray it with some avocado spray. Add a thin layer of enchilada sauce to the bottom, and then layer some tortillas on top. Add a thin layer of the meat mixture, and then repeat the layering process until you reach the top of the dish.
- For the final layer, sprinkle some Mexican cheese on top. Cover the dish with foil and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Once it's ready, take it out of the oven and let it cool for a few minutes. Then, serve with some sour cream, sliced avocado, and chopped cilantro on top.
The combination of the enchilada sauce with the meat and cheese is just perfect. If you're looking for a crowd-pleasing dinner idea that's easy to make, you have to try this enchilada casserole. Let me know if you give it a try!
let's keep in touch...
JOIN THE BSL NEWSLETTER
Every week, you'll be getting all the latest from Sophia! From what she's loving, what she's cooking, what she's decorating and so much more!