Alright girls! (and guys). I have a dinner for YOU!
We had a little flatbread party last night. I had to use up some ingredients before they went bad and created a dinner we will be going back to over and over again.
We made a Mexican-style flatbread and a bruschetta flatbread. I'm going to be honest, weird combo but on their own they were so good.
Perfect as a summer meal, too! I keep thinking how good this would be grilled. Delish!
Here's the recipe for the Mexican-style flatbread: Mexican Flatbread
- Mozzarella Log
- Bruschetta (I buy at Trader Joe's)
- Balsamic Reduction
- Lay flatbread out on parchment paper.
- Spread a thin layer of pesto on flatbread (think of this as the pizza sauce of the flatbread).
- Cut thin slices of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Using a fork, spread out bruschetta on top of cheese (I say fork because TJ bruschetta can be super oily).
- Place in 425 degree oven for 10 minutes (or until cheese has melted).
- Drizzle honey and balsamic reduction on top of flatbread.
This would be super good grilled, too!!