This site contains affiliate links, view the disclosure for more information.
This is my all-time FAVORITE easter/friendsgiving/thanksgiving/Christmas recipe!! There's a couple reasons I like it....
1) It's realllllyyy good.
2) The ingredients for the recipe are cheap.
Try it...you will love it!
- 1 stick butter
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1 can regular corn
- 1 8oz carton sour cream
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Melt butter.
- Add butter to beaten eggs.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees (sometimes takes longer)
This recipe comes from Ben's mom!!