Barbecue Chicken with Panko Seasoning
Author: By Sophia Lee
Recipe type: Dinner
This meal is so easy and is perfect for anyone low on ingredients/doesn't want to spend a lot. It will become a staple in your household. Truthfully, I eyeball a lot of these ingredients so just throw it in and enjoy!
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- Barbeque Sauce
- 1½ Cup Panko
- Salt + Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Either cut chicken breast in half horizontally or pound the chicken breast to make it thinner. Cut chicken into strips.
- Put a thin layer of barbecue sauce making sure to cover all sides of chicken breast.
- In a bowl, mix together panko, salt + pepper, garlic powder, and olive oil spray. Put barbecue coated chicken strips into panko mixture and make sure entire chicken gets coated in panko mixture.
- Lay out chicken strips on pan. Do a light spray of olive oil over chicken breasts (it will give it the golden brown color).
- Bake in oven for 20ish minutes. Cooking time depends on size of chicken strips. I recommend cutting open at 15 minutes and seeing if meat is fully cooked through.