Girls (and guys 😉 ), MAKE THIS. Such an easy meal that is really healthy. Definitely one of the recipes I make most in winter!!
I love to top it with some rice (Trader Joe's frozen brown rice is the bestttt!). Also love this recipe because it makes a ton of servings!! I have meal prepped this at the beginning of the week and then ate it for lunch the rest of the week. It's delish.
- 99% lean ground turkey (at least I like the 99% one)
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 spoonfuls of minced garlic
- 32oz of chicken stock
- (2) 4oz cans green chiles
- (1) 4oz can jalapeno OR 2ish tablespoons of Trader Joe's jalapeno sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- (2) 14oz cans great northern beans (drained)
- 2 cups Montgomery jack cheese (or Mexican cheese)
- Sprinkle some olive oil in a large pot. Wait to heat up and then add chopped onion and garlic.
- Once onion gets clear, add in ground turkey and mix around until fully cooked.
- Throw in the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a boil and then simmer for 20-40 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Modern Honey.