- French bread
- Goat Cheese
- Balsalmic Reduction
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Slice bread and toast in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Mix in bowl goat cheese, ricotta, and mascarpone.
- Take the bread out of the oven and spread a generous layer of your cheese mix onto each piece.
- Top with bruschetta mix and place back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take bruschetta out of the oven and drizzle on balsamic reduction and honey!
Fresh bruschetta is the best, I am usually able to find fresh bruschetta at Aldi's and my local grocery stores. If you can't find any fresh bruschetta near you, I have been making this recipe - https://www.cookingclassy.com/bruschetta-recipe/