One-Pan Chicken Fajita
Author: By Sophia Lee
Recipe type: Dinner
Serves: 4 meals
This was my go-to recipe all throughout college because it was easy, healthy, and required minimal cleanup. You can add whatever veggies you want but just cook accordingly. It is SO good!!
- Two chicken breasts
- Red Pepper
- Yellow Pepper
- Green Pepper
- Medium Onion
- 1 Frontera Fajita Skillet Sauce Packet
- Salt + Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut peppers and onion into the size you prefer. I personally like to cut them into strips.Once cut, throw them onto a sheet pan. Make sure the baking sheet you use has sides to it.
- Cut the chicken in strips. Toss the cut chicken onto the baking sheet with the other veggies.
- Season with salt + pepper and garlic powder. I eyeball this...just make sure everything is coated nicely.
- Mix all around so that everything is spread out on the pan.
- Pour entire bag of Frontera Fajita Skillet Sauce trying to make sure that everything gets coated. I usually mix it one more time just to make sure.
- Put in preheated oven for 25 minutes. I give it a mix at 15 min and then throw it back in for the remaining 10.
- Eat! I like to do mine in a naked burrito style so I heat up some rice and put this fajita mixture over it. I also will freeze this and save for later on. It is delish!