This site contains affiliate links, view the disclosure for more information.
Looking for the best graduation captions to use on your posts? Here are 67 of the best graduation captions for 2021.
If you are like most social media users in 2021, you want your photo's captions to be just as good as your photo. Personally, I think way too much about my instagram captions so I know how stressful it can be.
Graduation is a season full of posting pictures so you want to make sure yours stand out with a killer caption! Here are 67 of our favorite funny, cute, and sentimental graduation captions to use with your photos this year.
This post is all about graduation captions.
FUNNY GRADUATION CAPTIONS:
- "I've been saying cap all these years, now I finally have the cap to go with it"
- "Some people graduate with honors, I'm just honored to graduate"
- "Now it's hotter by one degree"
- "Gotta blast!"
- "Proud of my B.S"
- "They say 'oh you graduated?', I just say 'nah I just decided I was finished' "
- "I'm not sure how many of you survived but to the ones who did, thanks for the memories"
- "Hey we survived... barely"
- "Excuse me while I grab my hire me sign"
- "This wasn't like high school musical at all"
- "I would personally like to thank me for getting me to this point"
- "I owe this to the two most important mother in my life... my ma and my (diplo)ma"
- "Leave me a-loan, thanks"
- "I am 100% certain I am 0% sure what I am doing"
- "So like, anyone hiring?"
- "I may need a new compliant now that I can't threaten to drop out"
- "It's official: I'm now too cool for school"
- "Adding college graduate to my dating profile"
- "I woke up lie this... just kidding it took 4 year"
- "Always do whatever is next" -George Carlin
- "It's not a tiara, but it will do for now"
- "The tassel was worth the hassle... right?"
- "It's been one blur of fun"
GRADUATION CAPTIONS INSPIRED BY SONGS:
- "You should see me in a gown" -Inspired by "You Should See Me In A Crown" by Billie Eilish
- "Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten." -Natasha Bedingfield, "Unwritten"
- "It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you had the time of your life." -Green Day, "Good Riddance"
- “Hey look ma, I made it. Everything’s comin’ up aces. If it’s a dream, don’t wake me.” -Panic! at the Disco, "Hey Look Ma, I Made It"
- "These memories are playing like a film without sound." -Vitamin C, "Graduation"
- "I wish I could have this moment for life" -Nicki Minaj, "Moment 4 Life"
- “There’s just no telling how far I’ll go.” -Moana, "How Far I’ll Go"
- "Started from the bottom now we're here" -Drake, "Started From the Bottom"
- "We've come a long way from where we began. Oh, I'll tell you all about it when I see you again." -Wiz Khalifa, "See You Again"
- "You should be honored by my lateness, that I would even show up to this fake shit" -Kanye West, "Graduation"
- "Now they always say congratulations. Worked so hard, forgot how to vacation." -Post Malone, "Congratulations"
- "It's the climb" -Miley Cyrus, "The Climb"
GRADUATION CAPTIONS INSPIRED BY MOVIES:
- " 'Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again' " -Pirates of the Caribbean
- " 'What? Like it's hard?' " -Legally Blonde
- “I think I’m quite ready for another adventure.” -Bilbo Baggins
- " 'Well I am not usually one for speeches so, goodbye' " -Parks and Recreation
- “Just keep swimming." -Little Nemo
- “Crushed it.” -Fat Amy
- “I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me.” -The Office
- "It is not our abilities that show who we truly are. It is our choices" -Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- “We have to dance it out. That’s how we finish.” -Grey’s Anatomy
- "Pick me... choose me... hire me..." (Inspired by Grey's Anatomy)
- " 'The limit does not exist' " -Mean Girls
- “How lucky I am to have something, that makes saying goodbye so hard.” -Winnie the Pooh
- “The thing about new beginnings is that they require something else to end.” -Gossip Girl
INSPIRATIONAL GRADUATION CAPTIONS:
- “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” -Maya Angelou
- “She turned her cant’s into cans, and her dreams into plans.” -Kobi Yamada
- “Take pride in how far you’ve come. Have faith in how far you can go. But don’t forget to enjoy the journey.” -Michael Josephson
- “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” -John F. Kennedy
- “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!” -Dr. Seuss
- "Time to make the magic happen"
- “The greatest adventure is what lies ahead.” -J.R.R. Tolkien
- "Keep shining... the world needs your light"
- "Many dream, some try, I achieved"
- “If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.” -William Arthur Ward
- "If it excites you and scares you at the same time, you should probably do it"
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can” -Arthur Ashe
- "A lot of your successes, you owe to the ones who gave you your wings to fly"
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart” -Confucius
- "The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you"
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” -Carl Sandburg