BSL is hiring a Visual Media Coordinator to help with all things visual. We are SO excited to add another amazing member to the team
Here's more information on the job and how to apply:
About the job
Serves as the visual media creator at BSL. Making the brand show up beautifully across all platforms through visuals, photos and social-first video.
As a small business, we're looking for someone that wants to dip their toe in every part of the company. The ideal candidate will bring a positive, design-oriented approach to the team, and will be an innovative self-starter that knows how to get stuff done.
- Assist Sophia and Marketing Team to create high-quality, innovative brand materials that support marketing and social media efforts.
- Assist with photo content creation including shooting, photo editing, color correction, and other content creation needs (in Photoshop & Lightroom).
- Project examples include but are not limited to e-mail design, social media content, website graphics, and photo and video editing.
- Assist e-commerce with website graphics and digital advertising.
- Works closely with the planner team to design all aspects of the planner
- Shoots photo + video for use across website, blog, and social channels.
- Works closely with The Dailee team to design all aspects of the planner
- Maintain elevated yet approachable BSL aesthetic
- Review and plan content shoots and creation based on BSL editorial calendar
- Maintain knowledge of social-first video formats for Tik-Tok, Reels, etc.
- Shoot long-form content for YouTube, etc.
- Attend and be actively engaged in scheduled meetings.
- Stay up to date on current design trends, software, and capabilities.
- Must be located in Milwaukee, WI or willing to relocate.
- Hybrid Schedule (3 days in-office, 2 days remote work)
- A strong portfolio demonstrating campaigns across multiple channels (emphasis on photography and graphic design).
- 2+ years of experience in design and art direction.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication or a related subject.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- The clear ability to think both creatively and critically; you’re willing to think outside the box while also evaluating alternative solutions and best practices in order to make strategic decisions.
- To be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to project timelines. Efficiency is key.
- An impeccable understanding of graphic design, color, aesthetics, and typography, and a lot of attention to detail.
- Portfolio submission is required.
- Candidates will be required to take part in a design case study (paid).
- Salary = $40,000 - $50,000 based on experience
Submit resume + portfolio to [email protected]