We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If you have kept up with the blog (hello, you totally should be!) you saw my post last week on a little workout outfit and in there I talked about how I would be showing you how to create one of my current favorite dishes. Lately, I have been trying so many new food and have put my pickiness aside. Two months ago if you would have asked me to try cod I would have been like absolutely no way! I ended up trying it and loved it! And this dish is so easy literally anyone could make it.
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In an oven safe container (I used a glass bowl type of thing) place a thick layer of spinach. Make sure you have enough down because they will shrink a ton!
3. Place cod on top of spinach.
4. Put a healthy topping of pesto over cod (I put a lotttt, but I love pesto! Go with what you think there’s no exact measurements)
5. Top with some cherry tomatoes.
6. Place in oven for 20-25 minutes and you’re done!